Sunday, September 7, 2014

Only 6 weeks left in Sweden. I still have a lot I want to accomplish!

Missionaries in my area
I had to say goodbye to so many of my friends! Some of them went home.

 Another week here in Stockholm, and the close of this week leads me into my last transfer cycle (six week period).  There is a transfer this next week and a new group of missionaries coming in.  Our district is now going to be 17 missionaries (12 younger full time missionaries and 5 senior missionaries).  Our new district is Elders Mott, Keele, Taggart, Miles, Olson, and myself, sisters Klingler, Spencer, Vaarola, Hills, than couples, Coombs, and Kohlers.  So a super cool district, Ill get a picture next week.  

  This week I found a scripture in 1 Corinthians 4:5.  "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."  Basically never judge anyone because it'

s impossible to know anyone's situation.  Many speak of judgement as being this horrifying thing but here it says that all men will have praise of God.  There is so much good that happens throughout the world that goes unseen but will be rewarded.
  Right now one of our most progressing Investigators invited her 16 year old friend to also listen to the message, they both have plans to be baptized.  Every time I meet someone who is young and self inspired to investigate spiritual things it makes me feel really good, and it shows me that younger people are becoming spiritually active.  
   Today is officially the first day of fall, which means everyone is pulling out the layers and the weather is getting colder and darker.  Its gonna be cool to see Stockholm in this season, even though it'll be a short autumn.  I'm very aware that I don't have much time left but this can be the most productive time on my mission.  I'm going to work until the very last minute I have here.  I love my mission.  I love Sweden and I love the people I've been blessed to meet and work with here.
love,
   Äldste Jonathan Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment