Sunday, September 14, 2014

The work is moving forward!


Me and my companions in Gamla Stan (the old city of Stockholm)
Our early morning workout.  The weather is turning colder and it's getting darker earlier.  Winter isn't here yet but we can feel that it's coming.

Enjoying a little ice cream.

This week has been very busy.  We are working closely with the YSA centers .  It's been great to be able to meet so many young people at the pivotal point in their lives that are looking for the something different and willing to listen to our message.  This week Elder Bednar is coming and all the YSA's from all over Sweden are coming to meet with him and we're excited to hear what he has to say and to be trained by an apostle.

I continue to be amazed and uplifted by the promptings of the Holy Ghost in our discussions.  I've had amazing spiritual experiences when I trust in the promptings and in myself to follow those promptings.

Thank you so much for the continual support and prayers.  I appreciate the letters, emails, and love all my family and friends have shown me.


love,
   Äldste Jonathan moe


No comments:

Post a Comment