Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from the MTC


On this Tacksedelsedagen (The day of Thanksgiving) I am thankful for all of you, my family, who supports me and motivates me to go.  I am thankful for all those here who help me to be the best missionary I can be and continuously improve myself.  I am thankful for my friends and ward members from New York who have helped me to stay strong through my youth and all whom I have enjoyed time with along the way.  I am thankful for the Lord, Christ, and his Atonement, I do my best to use it.  I am thankful for my mission call and the people of Sweden.  I am thankful for my education and all those who worked to provide me with that.  I am so thankful for my Young Men's Leader's and Scouting leader's and all of the opportunity I have had in these areas.  I am so grateful for the Spirit and the hand of God that I see daily in my life.  I am thankful for the Priesthood, which I know I hold and which was restored through our Church and the Prophet Joseph Smith and his authority is kept today by a continuous line of Prophets, all of which I am thankful for.  Above all I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation, I have seen these things bring happiness to my life and the lives of others and for that reason I have the opportunity to serve a mission and bring these things to others, I do this because all of mankind are God's children and deserve to know that they have the opportunity to live for all eternity with their families. This all possible through the Godhead, and our Heavenly Father who loves everyone on earth equally and whom I love so dearly.  I thank him for everything, because all good things are of Him.
       
love,
    Äldste Jonathan Nikolaisen Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment