Thursday, November 15, 2012

My teachers at the MTC

 I am leaving to go to Sweden in four days, I have loved my time at the MTC, it is so hard to believe its only been 2 months.  I have done more growing and improving here then I have done in the past five years.  It's inspiring seeing how many people come through the MTC. 

 I have come to realize the magnificent size and responsibility associated with my calling but at the same time I have learned as much and have tried to prepare myself.  I feel I'm ready and it's mostly through teachers and others whom I know that, like me, have been called by the Almighty God to help in his work. I'm humbled and excited to have the opportunity to serve the Lord.  The above picture is of my awesome teachers here at the MTC and former missionaries that served in Sweden.

Thanks to everyone who's written to me.  Your letters keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment