Friday, July 12, 2013

July 8, 2013 in my 3rd area (Vendelso)

Stockholm
Aldste Schwabedissen and Me

 Hej all, 
I had a good week.  There is so much to do in this area.  There's very few times where I feel like we ran out of options for teaching and finding people.  This is by far the smallest area I have ever, or likely will ever serve at during my mission.  The ward has around 90 active members.  So the area has a high population but because it's so small I don't see that many new things too often.  I am on the SL network, which is Stockholms MTA.  So that means on P-days we can travel anywhere in the Stockholm area.  This is a great gift because we get to meet up with other missionaries and organize some activities and sports.  However, it's amazing how connected we all get to our areas we serve in previously and how much the members are missed.
   Äldste Schwabedissen and I have only been together two weeks but there is already a transfer.  This is sad since I really like him.  He will be leaving Vendelsö on Wednesday to go to Katrineholm and I will be training again starting on Wednesday.  I am excited to train again and I know its going to be an adventure.  In addition, to training I have the responsibility of the district so I'm going to be very busy.  I love Sweden and the people and even the food!  The summers here are beautiful! 
love,
   Äldste Jonathan Moe 

No comments:

Post a Comment