Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Södertälje in the fall!

Södertälje centrum with clouds and fall colors

This month, I've been working on having the Christlike attribute of humility.  While studying in Preach My Gospel on this topic, I came to a big realization about asking for blessings in humble prayer.  Even asking for things is an expression of both faith and humility.  It shows faith because we know that by asking the Lord will bless us.  It shows our humility because it shows that we cannot do it ourselves and that we know this, and that we are humbly coming to the Lord for his divine aide. 
Paella is yummy!
We have a family in our ward that feeds us quite frequently and this week they made us paella.  It looked good but tasted even better.  I'm in a very diverse area with members from all over Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and a lot of native Swedes.  I love my area and the work is going good.
      This next week we will be training in Linköping.  Elder Tomlinson and I worked as hard as we could, we were tired every night, hungry, exhausted, but very happy.  We felt joy as we worked hard. I am very proud of the entire zone and I know the day is soon when Södertälje zone will be experiencing the blessings of the second harvest.  We have many progressing investigators and a few with baptismal dates.  Hard work is paying off.  Thanks for the prayers and letters.  Keep the letters coming.  I love to hear from home and especially to hear from friends since I hear from my parents weekly.  
Love to all,
   Äldste Jonathan Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment